– 1 cup of chilled brewed coffee or a shot of espresso
– 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup of chocolate milk
– 1/4 cup of heavy cream
– 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup
– Zest and juice of 1 large orange
– 1-2 cups of ice
– Whipped cream
Combine coffee, ice, and chocolate chips in a blender until mixed.
Then, add chocolate milk, heavy cream, chocolate syrup, and orange juice to the frappuccino mixture, and blend until it's smooth and creamy.
Pour the frappuccino into a tall glass, and top it off with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce, and use a few sprinkles of orange zest as a garnish.