– 1 tablespoon of peppermint syrup
– 1/2 teaspoon of chocolate syrup
– Cold brew coffee
– 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
– 1/3 cup of milk or coffee creamer
– 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract
– Ice cubes
– Tall glass
– Milk frother
– Frothing pitcher
Brew fresh cold brew.
Fill the tall glass with ice and add the coffee, peppermint syrup, and chocolate syrup.
Combine cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and whatever milk or coffee creamer, and use the milk frother to mix all these ingredients.
Pour the chocolatey froth over the joe.