– 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
– 1 tablespoon hot water
– 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
– 1 tablespoon vodka
– 1 tablespoon Kahlua coffee liqueur
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Cream, coffee creamer, or milk
– Ice cubes
– A glass
– Small bowl
– Whisk or handheld milk frother
Add the instant joe, hot water, and sugar to a small bowl, and whip the ingredients with a milk frother.
Fill a cup with a few ice cubes and add a splash of vodka, a bit of Kahlua, and vanilla extract.
Add coffee creamer and stir these ingredients until they're well blended.
Finish this Dalgona White Russian recipe by spooning the layer of whipped coffee foam on top of the mixture.