Dirty Iced Chai LatteCLICK HERE to subscribe to our weekly emails on finding and brewing amazing coffee!
When espresso or coffee is added to chai tea it is then titled dirty. I feel like the term dirty is a bit harsh and off-putting. I mean, why can’t we all just get along?
With the big world problems out there I don’t believe this drink will be of much help in answering that question. But, when the exotic spiced blend of chai tea is married with that rich shot of espresso a magical thing happens!
Coffee and tea drinkers alike are satisfied, dare I say excited about what they’ve just experienced! You can mix in your favorite milk, a touch of honey and consider yourself a peacemaker.
How To Make It
Steep your tea as the directions state but only use about 6oz of hot water.
Brew your coffee or pull yourself a shot of espresso.
Once the tea is steeped mix in honey to taste and pour over a cup of ice.
Add in the coffee and cold milk.
If you have the time or the forethought to plan ahead you can use iced coffee and tea!
- 1 Chai Tea bag
- Shot of espresso or ¼ cup strong brewed coffee
- 6 oz cold milk of your choosing (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk!)
- Touch of honey
- Steep your tea as the directions state but only use about 6oz of hot water.
- Brew your coffee or pull yourself a shot of espresso.
- Once the tea is steeped mix in honey to taste and pour over a cup of ice. Add in the coffee and cold milk.
- If you have the time or the forethought to plan ahead you can use iced coffee and tea!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60 Total Fat: 2.5g
Share Chai With Friends
If you enjoyed the recipe, feel free to use our graphic below and share it on Pinterest:
Learn to Make Barista-Level Coffee From The Comfort of Your Home
The Home Barista Coffee Course 14-lesson video course about brewing consistently amazing coffee at home. Stream or download the entire course to learn how to make coffee as good as your local barista for a fraction of the cost.Click Here To Learn More