If you’re tired of spending too much on your weekly…errr daily coffee splurge than this recipe is for you! It’s literally as easy as 1 2 3. Three simple ingredients and a few good shakes and you’ll have yourself a delicious and much less expensive mocha!
It is also a perfect treat to entertain your friends with! You can always make your pot of coffee the night before and then put it in the fridge so your coffee is cool and ready for an iced morning treat!
How to Make it
Here’s a quick summary of the recipe, but continue down the page for detailed photos and step by step instructions.
Let’s start by gathering your ingredients. You’ll need: ½ cup milk (I used whole), ½ cup strong brewed cold coffee or cold brew concentrate, 2 good squirts (more or less to taste) of chocolate syrup, Mason jar with lid full of ice, and whipped cream (optional).
Squirt your chocolate sauce into an empty mason jar.
Add the ice and then pour your coffee and milk over top. We used undiluted cold brew concentrate since we were adding equal parts milk and coffee. If you prefer things to be a bit more mellow, you can dilute the coffee with a splash of water.
Seal the lid and give it a few good shakes until the chocolate sauce is fully incorporated!
Top with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle and enjoy!
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup strong brewed cold coffee
- 2 good squirts (more or less to taste) of chocolate syrup
- Mason jar with lid full of ice
- Optional whipped cream
- Squirt your chocolate sauce into an empty mason jar.
- Add the ice.
- Pour your coffee and milk over top.
- Seal the lid and give it a few good shakes until the chocolate sauce is fully incorporated!
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 4g