Wonderfully Easy White MochaCLICK HERE to subscribe to our weekly emails on finding and brewing amazing coffee!
A perfectly sweet, perfectly easy drink to start your day off with! This delicious white chocolate mocha has just the right amount of chocolatey goodness to make your morning seem a little extra special! A white mountain of whipped cream atop a white lake of mocha goodness will put a pep in your step for the rest of the day!
How to Make it
You’ll needs ½ cup strong brewed coffee, ¾ cup milk, ¼ cup white chocolate chips, and some whipped cream.
Once you’ve gathered the ingredientes, brew your coffee and pour into your mug.
Simmer your milk in a saucepan just until warm and bubbly, remove from heat and whisk in your chocolate chips until melted.
Pour chocolate milk mixture over your coffee and top with as much whipped cream as you fancy!
And you’re done! Happy Caffeinating!
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Brew your coffee and pour into your mug.
- Simmer your milk in a saucepan just until warm and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and whisk in your chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour chocolate milk mixture over your coffee.
- Top with as much whipped cream as you like!
Learn to Make Barista-Level Coffee From The Comfort of Your Home
The Home Barista Coffee Course 14-lesson video course about brewing consistently amazing coffee at home. Stream or download the entire course to learn how to make coffee as good as your local barista for a fraction of the cost.Click Here To Learn More