Bulletproof Coffee, unsalted grass-fed butter, and Brain octane oil. Those are the only three ingredients you need to make your brain bulletproof for the rest of the day!
I know what you’re thinking “Butter is for biscuits!” But I assure you, this combo of healthy fats and caffeine whips up into a deliciously creamy and smooth cup o’ joe!
This bizarre coffee cocktail provides your body with three basic benefits: suppressed hunger, steady lasting energy and mental clarity. Bulletproof coffee was originally created by Dave Asprey and you can read more about the science behind it here.
If you are looking for a new way to boost your morning routine and keep that afternoon brain fog at bay, I suggest you bite the bullet and make this drink!
Here’s a quick look at the recipe, but read on for step by step instructions and photos:
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup hot freshly brewed coffee (using Bulletproof Beans)
- 2 tbsp unsalted grass-fed butter
- 1 tbsp Brain Octane Oil, (which is different than coconut oil)
How to Make It
Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and frothy
Pour the blend into a cup and enjoy!
Butter, oil, and coffee? Oh my! Learn the secret to this zany caffeine fix below!
- 1 cup hot freshly brewed Bulletproof coffee
- 2 tbsp unsalted grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 tbsp Brain Octane Oil
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 22g